With good strides taken in the city’s development and infrastructure, Chennai has become the most striking location for people to reside in. With many companies setting up their base here and hordes of commercial/residential projects being taken in various parts, the city has become the best option for residency. While there are many areas to consider in Chennai, the current hotspot is Madhavaram in North Chennai.
Madhavaram, Chennai is definitely one of the elite areas that consists of residential and commercial properties and is now popularly called the new Anna Nagar. Madhavaram is attracting homebuyers in droves, as it offers several advantages. Here are some interesting things you should know about before investing:
- Biggest Land Area in Chennai – Madhavaram has experienced major transformation in last few years. Formed in 2009, the place has the largest land area in Chennai comprising five revenue blocks. The land today is divided into an incredible combination of residential, commercial, recreational, entertainment and development areas, all this not far away from Anna Nagar.
- Ornamental Botanical Garden – North Chennai is not just attracting the attention of film makers but also of government authorities. This part of the city has come up with a sprawling botanical garden, spanning eight hectares of land. Spend your weekend here watching birds flying, children playing and dancing around fountains.
- A Booming Transport Hub – Madhavaram hosts corporate offices of leading transport companies. The truck terminal in Madhavaram was developed by CMDA which comprises of over 100 acres of land. The terminal is functioning since 1992, with quick access to city, port and railways.
- Regulated traffic Area – The traffic regulation in Madhavaram is relatively good compared to other parts of Chennai. Thanks to the major residential projects the place has lower traffic and is ideal for peaceful living.
- Comparatively reduced price – There are a number of reasons why buyers are advised to invest in Madhavaram. : One of the prime reasons is the competitive pricing. As compared to South and Central Chennai, homes in Madhavaram offer a cost advantage of 20-30 percent. If you are aiming for property appreciation, in Madhavaram you are sure to gain by investing a lot less. The choice of a fast growing property market coupled with reduced investment exposure will significantly cut down your investment risks.
- Improved Connectivity and Better Infrastructure – Apart from the price factor, Madhavaram has plans for advanced connectivity. The Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority is soon developing satellite inter-city bus terminal on GNT Road at Madhavaram, which will help people to travel inter-city. The most awaited Chennai Metro Rail project Phase-2 is expected to begin shortly and it will have three corridors, including 2 in Madhavaram.
- Flourishing social infrastructure – Madhavaram area has experienced many new projects coming up with superior amenities such as Gym, convention halls, etc. Madhavaram is also becoming a favoured destination due to its high-quality groundwater and close proximity to areas like Perambur and Parry’s Corner.
Investors in Madhavaram Chennai have clearly acknowledged that this place has better infrastructure and connectivity than any other part of Chennai. The most important factor that’s attracting investors is the reasonable cost of living which allows a comfortable yet risk-free lifestyle that any investor with a plan for the future will not resent.
Visit Radiance Suprema for more information about this project